You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
As a part of the Colleague Experience Group we strive to provide a great colleague experience every day. We obsess over understanding the colleague experience at a deeper level to co-create simple and great ways of working that enable everyone to be and deliver their best. We make a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
How will you make an impact in this role?
- Lead the end to end lifecycle of recruitment for the open roles assigned
- Provide Best in class experience to both Hiring Leaders & Candidates by being a trusted advisor
- Use the latest tools and technologies to Mine internal and external databases to identify suitable candidates, screen and review resumes, and interview shortlisted candidates to develop a pipeline of potential candidates to fill open roles
- Source and develop passive candidates through networking, complex internet searches, social media, research, etc.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business to build familiarity with technical requirements
- Maintain applicant tracking system to ensure data integrity and compliance
- Lead the briefing meetings and participate in job scoping discussions as needed.
- Prepare/contribute to search status reports and lead/participate in client update meetings on active searches.
- Provide strategic guidance and serve as a talent advisor to share market intelligence, effective and creative recruitment techniques and provide guidance and consultation to improve recruitment experience for Hiring Leaders
- Proactively network and establish effective working relationships with hiring leaders to build and manage customer relationship
- Coordinate candidate pre-employment checks and serve as the primary contact to ensure timely and proper facilitation of candidate status
- Ensure company complies with laws and regulations as it relates to online sourcing, recruiting, and hiring practices
- Develop effective and compelling presentations to sell the job and the company to prospective candidates
- Provide ongoing hiring updates to the client organizations and make recommendations based on recruiting data
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to determine sourcing effectiveness based on recruitment funnel, sourcing channel, and time to fill analysis
- Collaborate with internal Human Resources colleagues to ensure alignment on recruitment strategy
- Accountable for all new hire processes including offer letter generation/delivery, and follow-up; ensures all aspects of the new hire process are timely, accurate and lead to a positive experience for all involved
- Respond to all internal or external recruiting-related inquiries with a sense of urgency, and directs/escalates to the proper source for information and follows up as appropriate
- Driven to contribute for success of broader Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) priorities
Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidate must be atleast an undergraduate in any field to apply for this role
- 3+ years of recruitment experience in fintech or similar industry for roles like analytics, big data, credit fraud risk, product and risk compliance roles
- Experience in developing and managing talent network and pipelines
- Successful experience in managing multiple searches, and hiring managers, at different stages at the same time
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, and interview process management
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication with experience in advising and influencing senior leadership with narrative documents and reports
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization and to develop strong relationships
- Result-oriented attitude with ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with an applicant tracking system
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment and perform under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Must be comfortable working with spreadsheets and preferably working on MS Office
- Must have user experience on tools like Taleo, Smashfly, Oracle Business Intelligence, LinkedIn, and similar tools
- Experience using data and market trends to develop recruitment plans is required
- Previous experience in global, high growth organizations, or combined staffing agency. Candidates with prior corporate experience would be preferred
- Candidates open to working out of New York or Phoenix office location will be preferred.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 26, 2021, 6:36:54 PM