You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
There are hundreds of opportunities to make your mark on technology and life at American Express. Here’s just some of what you’ll be doing:
- Taking your place as a core member of an agile team driving the latest development practices
- Perform hands on coding and configuration to deliver solutions that impact multiple platforms and products
- Debug complex issues spanning multiple systems
- Evangelize industry best practices
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies
- Lead and mentor a team of 5-8 junior engineers
- Learn new technologies and drive opportunities for adoption
- BS degree or higher in computer science or related discipline
- Mandatory Skills :
- Java , Spring, Hibernate
- Microservices, RESTful API development
- Knowledge on SQL/No-SQL databases
- Knoweldge/Exposure to Apache Kafka
- Good to Have :
- React/Angular skills
- Exposure to Machine Learning
Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Maven, XLR, Gradle,JMeter)
Strong debugging skills
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 4, 2021, 3:18:36 AM