You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Creates strategy that help Customer Service Reps (mostly Telephone Service Center and Dispute handling) service customers efficiently.
- Understand various business problems under TLS umbrella and provide holistic solutions using analytical tools & ML models in R Studio
- Lead & manage the team involved in Advance Forecasting, predictive analytics & Business Solutioning using Machine Learning/other advanced techniques
- Timely & accurate creation of long-range forecasts for different markets/regions to support the Capacity Plan team
- Transform existing models in excel based environment into R or Python driven processes
- Support the implementation of predictive or forecasting models already in production
- Explain the decisions taken by the models automatically in layman terms with personalization around the numbers and formulas to understand the solution & context of the problem.
- Handle & manage delivery for ad-hoc requests/data analysis related to Forecasting & Planning & related problem areas under TLS umbrella for Senior Leadership
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders like Operations, Finance, Business Transformation, Learning & Development, Recruitment and Technology to drive optimized demand forecast by incorporating inputs
- Maintain handoff processes with different internal teams for sharing demand forecasts & other delivery
- Research workforce management best practices and develop appropriate recommendations to improve demand forecasting, capacity planning at Market & Region level.
- Apply statistical techniques to present actionable insights & guidance to management
- Manage performance of direct reports. Train, coach and mentor direct reports, team members on a continuous basis for improvement and development.
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor’s in Science/Computer science/ Statistics/ Econometrics/B.Tech.
Master’s in same preferable
Past Experience – Minimum 8-10 years in similar roles with minimum 4-5 years in Leadership roleAmerican Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 28, 2021, 3:08:25 PM