- Deliver robotics and process automation for internal Global Servicing Group customers
- Drive process assessments for robotics process automation/automation opportunities
- Prepare documentation of solution and coding to ensure future maintenance
- Create reusable knowledge assets for each process automation project
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debugs, evaluates, modifies automation solutions
- Performs all technical aspects of automation development using best in class RPA tools, APIs, Cognitive Automation etc.
- Function as an agile team member and supports consistent development best practices.
- Educational Qualifications - BTech/MBA or equivalent technical software engineering graduate/postgraduate.
- Min 3 years of experience in Process and Desktop automation tools (E.g., Blue Prism, Fusion, UI Path, Automation Anywhere, etc.)
- Min 1-year experience in Cognitive Automation using ICR, NLP and open sources
- 3+ years of total experience in software development using various .Net/Java technologies
- Understanding of BPM - Background in servicing processes, preferably back office fulfillment functions. Experience in Agile delivery methodology, preferably as part of a scrum team.
- Process automation using VBA, .NET, JAVA, C++ or equivalent.
- Strong problem-solving skills - Understanding of SDLC including documentation, testing and project management.
- Should have executed 5-7 software development projects (Automation projects preferred) General
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple high-priority projects and meet schedules.
- Comfort and experience in working with both business and technology groups
- Good communication skills to clarify expectations and drive alignment
- Proven ability to successfully drive results within a matrixed organization
- Ability to organize work with little day-to-day direction
- Sense of urgency, commitment to deadlines and deliverables
- Proven ability to independently overcome obstacles and resolve complex problems
- Experience in breaking down organizational barriers and to influence without direct authority
- Background/Experience in one or more of the following: application development, test automation or BPM is preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 13, 2021, 12:42:43 PM