You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
American Express, the world's most respected service brand, has outstanding opportunities for Project Analysts working within the Credit Strategy & Transformation organization. You will be an integral part of our Global Servicing Group where we support customer interactions across many different channels (online, chat, social media, phone, etc.). The role includes application of thought leadership & innovation to identify process improvement opportunities. The team acts as an internal business consultant to support our operations partners with improvements, optimization, and strategy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting management of Credit related programs and initiatives
- Driving process innovation and transformation to influence Credit and Servicing strategy
- Driving various projects aimed at backing our customers and colleagues, driving growth, and implementing innovative servicing capabilities & processes
- Create proposals for business projects and presentations
- Work flow design and implementation
- Design key metrics and tracking tools for improved project performance analysis
- Evaluate feasibility of projects using analytics and statistical tools.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business partners to collaborate on project strategy & execution
- Demonstrated experience in project management, continuous process improvement, and data analysis
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with business leadership and peers in a clear, effective, and consistent manner
- Ability to challenge upwards, lead and/or influence teams without direct authority
- Enthusiastic and creative individual committed to delivering results within strict timeframes
- Ability to manage projects and initiatives to completion
- Expert in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience in evaluation, analysis, and optimization of operational processes
- Experience in Industrial Engineering, process improvement, or consulting
- Experience in financial services, call centers, or Credit functions
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Business or Engineering
- Ability to travel up to 10% post-pandemic
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 29, 2021, 6:24:57 PM