- Ensure strict adherence to our Terms & Conditions, policies & procedures in relation to updating information in our system
- Responsible for determining to join and link cases related to the relevant account holder based on search result
- Ensures consistent quality of service for our customers/merchant and stakeholders through efficiency and quality standards while remaining compliant
- Perform various other duties as assigned such as obtain approval, prepare monthly comprehensive reports and others
- Attend team meetings and updates as required, maintaining prepared business schedules, plans and activities
- Support action plans to maintain a positive and effective work environment
- Meet minimum requirement of KPIs assigned by the business
- Process requests in an accurate and timely manner, meeting agreed turn-around deadline
- Identifies areas of enhancement/improvement with the operating procedures and workflow
- Managing Inventory and merchant transactions
- Scan and batch data entry account accordingly
- Fresh grad is welcome to apply however previous relevant experience preferred.
- No warning letter received in the past 12 months.
- A customer centric, can-do attitude and proactive to serve our customers and stakeholders.
- Strong working experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent technical, analytical, research skills and attention to details.
- Good English verbal & written communication skills is required.
- Strong data entry skills, efficient in speed if entry with high accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and agile towards change.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 27, 2021, 12:37:28 AM