You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Conduct test to ensure Customer Care Professionals and American Express is in compliance with TLS and federal Regulations for International/Global markets within required timelines - Tests may include monitoring calls / chats/ Email transactions and other communications
Purpose of the Role:
Conduct test on various business tests designed for Travel and Lifestyle Services Responsible for capturing test results into a system for reporting and review by Travel and Lifestyle Services
Utilize NICE and other call recording systems to manually identify and locate calls for testing.
- Support teams procedural monitoring process on assigned market(s) by conducting procedural monitoring
- Participate in test Calibration sessions
- Provide input and insight to key drivers of errors
Critical Factors to Success:
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Past Experience: Knowledge/Experience in travel industry will be an added advantage
Academic Background: Graduate
Functional Skills/Capabilities: Excellent written, Presentation skills and verbal communication, Self-sufficient and self-motivated work ethic.
Technical Skills/Capabilities: Proficiency in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel
Knowledge of Platforms: Ability to perform in fast paced changing environment
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 2, 2021, 4:02:48 AM