Accertify Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express is a global leader in providing software, tools, and strategies for preventing online fraud and mitigating enterprise-wide risks. Accertify is committed to providing e-commerce companies with comprehensive and cost-effective solutions to fight fraud. Accertify’s suite of products, includes the powerful Interceptas platform which provides merchants with an end-to-end automated Fraud solution for Card-Not-Present (CNP) purchases, online scams, policy abuses, merchandise returns and exchanges, and Payments Accertify also provides solutions for Digital Identity, Chargeback Management, Device Intelligence, and other data management challenges.
Accertify has been steadily building its presence across the globe & in many markets is now recognized as the market leader. Globally, Accertify is widely considered the benchmark in the enterprise online fraud prevention space & the company continues to innovate to provide its customers with the most effective products and services.
Accertify is now looking to appoint a highly skilled and accomplished Sales Manager to continue to drive new revenue in the Fraud Prevention, Chargeback Management, and Digital Identity. This is a varied and complex role which will require the successful applicant to have previously managed strategic enterprise sales portfolios in the payments, technology, and SaaS space.
In order to be considered for this position you will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- All apects of the Sales life cycle including, and not limited to the following:
- Building a robust sales pipeline that forecasts two to three quarters into the future at all times
- Deepening existing customer relationships to generate new Online Fraud, Digitial Identity, Payments, and Chargeback Management Solution business for sustainable, profitable growth
- Facilitate technical and other knowledge sharing with Accertify’s clients and partners on an ongoing basis
- Assisting clients to gather high level requirements to provide a solutions-driven selling model for Accertify’s products and services
- Aligning strategic prospecting and sales activities with the American Express Global Merchant Services team across the US
- Attendence at trade shows, conferences and association participation
- Own request for proposals (RFP’s), the creation of mock-ups, business cases, and proof of concepts of proposed solutions and other support materials
- Demonstrating financial efficiency and brand value of Accertify fraud solutions in technical and non technical communication to a wide variety of stakeholders in the buying decision (CEO, CFO, CTO, VP Information Systems, Director Fraud Detection)
- Addressing concerns and questions related to competitors, pricing models, post-sale support, system performance and configuration in cooperation with pre and post-sales team.
- Effectively tracking and reporting sales cycle status (Sales Force), sales strategy, and industry trends
- Minimum Bachelor degree qualification – Business, IT, and Marketing disciplines are preferred
- Experince and demonstration of established network of relationships within the Online Merchant space, Payments, Financial Institutions, or Digital Identity or Identity and Access Management – CRITICAL
- A strong understanding of the the Online Fraud landscape and who the major players and influencers are within the industry
- Experience in dealing with sophisticated and demanding enterprise sales and client structures requiring consultative sales and solutions-driven sales skills with an emphasis on demonstrating return on investment and other compelling financial benefit imperatives for all clients
- High-level sales or executive presentation skills with ability to gain credibility and trust with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders and influencers within the client’s organisations
- Ability to leverage and navigate merchant relationships held by multiple parties in American Express and Accertify
- Strong cross-functional capabilities with the ability to synthesise finance marketing and operational issues and opportunities
- Working knowledge of the Card-Not-Present payments and fraud space
- Demonstrated understanding of API-driven solutions, network architectures and security, and familiarity with relevant security software technologies, including a basic understanding Machine Learning models
- Working knowledge of the Digital Identity space or Identity and Access Management
- Demonstrated ability to analyse the competition and changes in the marketplace; identify and take action to meet competitive threats
- The ability to think beyond classical selling parameters to create new approaches, solutions, and “win- win” scenarios in securing new business through personal network leads
- A motivated individual accustomed to and available for travel across the US
- Agility to learn from mistakes and remains committed to finding solutions despite difficulties and uncertainty
- Strong focus on achieving results
- Ability to work both independantly and within a very fluid team environment which spans across multiple geographies and timezones
- Resilience to endure lengthy sales cycles within large enterprise clients
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 28, 2021, 1:12:51 PM