You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.”
The Enterprise Digital Member Experiences (EDME) team is responsible for deepening Card Member engagement through our digital experiences, with a primary focus on Membership mobile app, web, commerce and push channels. The team’s mission is to dramatically increase digital engagement and customer satisfaction through a combination of superior user experience and compelling features and functionality.
As part of the Enterprise Digital and Analytics (ED&A) team, we have a collective focus on growing revenue from our existing Member base. We have a global and Enterprise wide remit, working closely with teams to deploy mobile, web, commerce and push experiences to meet the growing needs of our Members globally and across all lines of business.
The Loyalty & Benefits Web Experiences team within EDME manages the web experiences for our full suite of loyalty & benefits – from points earn & redemption opportunities to deep benefits experiences such as digital ticketing and finding the best airport lounge for your trip. Successful product managers within the team will have a good understanding of all products within our scope and how they connect to build a holistic membership experience. With an outcome-first approach, our core goals include driving customer satisfaction, engagement, digital adoption, and revenue contribution.
The EDME Loyalty & Benefits Web Experiences team is looking for an Associate Product Manager (APM) who will support the roll out of new, modernized loyalty & benefit experiences. The role will focus on assessing customer needs and partnering with product and engineering to build and launch new experiences. This is an exciting role with an opportunity to modernize key journeys across markets and drive deeper card member engagement with our loyalty & benefit programs. We are looking for a talented, energetic APM who puts the customer first, demonstrates critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and is passionate about digital experiences.
- Partner closely with Product Managers and work directly with engineering teams within an agile environment to break down requirements into user stories and owning feature delivery end to end
- Manage stakeholder expectations including scope, schedule, changes, and problem resolution
- Identify opportunities and provide input on product vision, strategy, roadmap, and features, including external benchmarking to continuously improve the product
- Leverage data analytics to inform prioritization
- Support measuring the effectiveness and success of product launches
- Identify additional opportunities to clean up technical debt and consolidate experiences into our global baseline
Types of people we need:
- Be a self-starter
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and executing initiatives in a lean/Agile environment
- Technically minded and resourceful
- Proactive and enthusiastic – A successful candidate must be excited about the digital space
- Collaborative with excellent communication skills and the ability to engage, build trust, and inspire partners
- Detail oriented, process-driven, and highly organized
- Strategic thinkers – showing an ability to support decision making and overall execution approach
- Fun and outgoing – we’re looking for someone who can contribute to the strong team culture
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 28, 2021, 1:18:56 PM