You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
As a part of the Colleague Experience Group we strive to provide a great colleague experience every day. We obsess over understanding the colleague experience at a deeper level to co-create simple and great ways of working that enable everyone to be and deliver their best. We make a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone recording consistent problem areas. Customer service is the primary function. Calls are non-routine and require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures. Handles situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to customer response. Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting. Requires extensive knowledge of the organization, products, and/or services. May require advanced problem solving. May assess needs and suggest/promote alternative products or services. May be linked to incentive plans in some countries.
Fresh Graduate? We are experts at training you to provide World Class Service... If you’re known for your dynamic personality and superior Cantonese & English communication skills we're interested in you!
What to expect?
- Key inbound phone contact point between Hong Kong Merchants and American Express
- Resolving servicing inquiries to allow Merchants to focus on their day-to-day operations.
- Maintaining relationships with either new or repeated Merchants who contact American Express in a consultative approach.
- You will have the skills to handle difficult tasks with ease.
- Lucrative pay for performance paid on a monthly basis.
- Servicing Merchants from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6.30pm through the inbound phone channel
- 4 weeks of World Class classroom training.
- Continued with 8 weeks of on the job training
- A friendly passionate and competitive team environment that inspires each other’s growth.
- Access to an international leadership team that will work with you to succeed
- Display a passion to serve by delivering extraordinary service in every interaction with our customers
- Diploma and/or Bachelor’s Degree
- Able to converse fluently in Cantonese language and strong verbal communication skills
- Have relevant experience in Customer Service, Sales or Hospitality industry
- Demonstrate personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Language requirement: Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 3, 2021, 2:05:34 AM