You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Get ahead in your career by joining our Global Fraud (GF). GF manages fraud capabilities, strategies and operations to protect American Express Service Establishments and Card Members from fraud by handling all aspects of the fraud lifecycle, including prevention, detection and recoveries.
Join and be associated with one of the world’s most renowned brand!
You will handle premium customers based in United States of America, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, and United Kingdom.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- You will interact with premium customer to protect their account from fraud activities primarily on inbound and outbound calls, whilst proving World Class servicing.
- Make sound decisions through systematic analysis.
- Meet and perform above and beyond expectations especially on Customer Experience and Efficiency metrics.
- Highlight and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure best-in class customer experience at all time.
- You will be servicing a diverse number of markets and Customers who are our esteemed Service Establishments and valued Card Members.
- Provide premium and personalized services to customer by enabling spend and generating revenue, whilst minimizing Credit and Fraud risk.
- Live by the mantra to Reduce Provision, Enable Spend and Prevent Fraud!
What we’re looking for?
- Fluent in English with strong customer centric mindset. Mandarin and Cantonese would be an added advantage
- Have International exposure in handling native English speaker e.g. US, ANZ and/or UK is highly preferred.
- Experience in face to face customer and clients for more than 2 years is highly suited.
- More than 2 years’ experience in industries related to hospitality/premium retail/entertainment & advertising/Call center with minimum of 3 years working experience
- Minimum of Diploma qualifications, preferably with tertiary education
- Must be willing on rotating day and night shift (7-day week, rotating off days)
- Hold a high level of integrity, passionate in analytical thinking and solving problems.
- Able to work and adapt in fast pace environment.
- Typing skills 40-45wpm
In return we reward your hard work with:
- Competitive salary and monthly performance incentive on top of basic salary
- Shift Allowance
- Huge career potential and global growth opportunities
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 28, 2021, 6:47:36 AM