You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
From building next-generation apps and microservices in Kotlin to using AI to help protect our customers from fraud, you could be doing transformational work that brings our iconic, global brand into the future. As a part of our tech team, we could work together to bring ground-breaking and diverse ideas to life that power the digital systems, services, products and platforms that millions of customers around the world depend on. If you love to work with APIs, contribute to open source, or use the latest technologies, we’ll support you with an open environment and learning culture to grow your career.
- Performs core technical aspects to supports infrastructure implementations, deployments and technologies related to dynamic infrastructure platforms
- Participates in current state system analysis, requirements gathering, and documentation
- Supports configuration and implementation deployments
- Contributes to the creation of technical design/implementation documentation
- Supports requirements understanding and issue resolution
- Participates in troubleshooting capacity and availability issues, various moves/adds/changes, server software installation and configuration
- Participates in test planning and execution
- Work with project teams to prepare components for production
- Provide support for ongoing platform infrastructure availability
- Works on prioritized/assigned features for ongoing sprints
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information systems or other Technical discipline, or equivalent work experience, is preferred.
Hands-on experience working on APIGG , EAG ( GLOO) ,webservices middleware technologies
Hands-on experience working on SOAP and/or RESTful APIs is required.
Excellent communication skills.
Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) , XML, XSLT, design patterns is required.
Experience developing post-implementation reviews and driving root cause analysis of issues is required.
Basic experience/knowledge on Microservices, service Mesh, API Gateways, Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift is a plus.
Strong development experience with building applications using Java technologies, Node.js, JBoss is a plus.
Strong understanding of IT Service Management Processes (ServiceNow, Incident, Problem, Change, Performance & Capacity)
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 3, 2021, 1:47:59 AM