“You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.”
The Enterprise Digital Member Experiences team (EDME) is responsible for the product management and design of American Express’ proprietary digital products – Amex Mobile App, Americanexpress.com, Amex Offers, Customer Personalization and Amex communication channels (email, SMS & push notifications).
As a team we are focused on driving engagement, satisfaction and revenue through a combination of best-in-class user experience and compelling features and functionality. We have a global remit and, with our partners across the company, we bring the best of American Express’s payment and related services to life through our digital experiences.
We're looking for an experienced and dynamic digital Product Manager to join the Membership Web team. The Product Manager will drive the strategy and development for digital experiences for banking products.
With an outcome-first approach, our core goals include driving customer satisfaction, engagement, digital adoption, and revenue contribution. As Amex expands its offering beyond credit and charge cards and into banking products, the Web team is working to evolve the digital experience to seamlessly integrate banking into the digital experience. This person will partner closely with a team of product managers, engineers, designers, analytics and effectively engage multiple stakeholders across the organization.
Our product managers are often at the center of it all, connecting the dots, driving the core vision and the day-to-day. If that fits your career vision, we'd love to hear from you.
- Define and own the web vision and roadmap for banking product features on AmericanExpress.com
- Translate product roadmap into well-defined requirements/user stories and acceptance criteria
- Work closely with technology teams to develop, test and deliver features and services
- Navigate white space to uncover opportunities that will drive measurable web outcomes in the banking product space
- Understand and apply new trends and competitive best practices into the product roadmap and requirements
- Leverage data to determine trends and insights that impact success, report on key metrics, and optimize the product through experimentation
- Actively monitor, track and report on feature launches and enhancements to continuously iterate and enhance user experiences
- 2-3+ years of experience managing and developing front-end products
- High technical aptitude—solid understanding of application architecture (e.g. web, native app, PWA, etc.) and ability to distill technical capabilities into well-defined product requirements and criteria
- Confident written and verbal communicator—able to convey complex ideas and sell a narrative in order to drive the product strategy
- Analytically savvy—strong knowledge of reporting/analytical tools to leverage quantitative and qualitative insights to drive decisions
- Proactive problem solver with track record of successfully navigating white space / ambiguity
- Adaptable and sensible product manager who can flex different strengths at different times when needed
- Innate resilience, optimism and curiosity
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience with banking products a plus
“Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.”
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 30, 2021, 2:36:31 PM