The Co-brand Product Management team is a high impact team within the Global Consumer Services Group. Working with partners across the Blue Box, the team is responsible for developing and managing strategic consumer Co-brand card products and partnerships with the world’s major hotel chains, airlines, financial institutions and retailers. This role will focus on the Consumer Marriott Co-brand portfolio.
The Senior Analyst will own core product management responsibilities and work on initiatives to drive growth for the partnership and deliver Card Member value. S/he will be responsible for portfolio analytics, reporting, competitive insights and audit functions. This role will blend analytics, strategy, relationship management, product management and operations.
- Develop a deep understanding of portfolio economics, P&L levers and trends and act as subject matter expert and partner finance liaison
- Own development and delivery of weekly metrics, monthly reporting package and ad hoc analytics needs
- Diligently track competitive environment and link to portfolio goals; communicate market trends and events to internal Marriott team, play key role in quarterly lodging insights material development and delivery
- Own and manage audit processes including TLM & PRSA monthly, quarterly and annual processes, working directly with internal teams and Marriott teams
- Liaise with key internal and external partners, including Marriott counterparts and internal stakeholders including Marketing, Finance, Controllership, Compliance, Other Co-Brand teams etc.
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with product financials
- Excellent communication & executive presence, attention to detail and accountability
- Partnership and stakeholder management and influence
- Flexible—able to handle changing priorities and a broad set of projects
- Ability to flex between independent and collaborative team work
- Travel experience and passion preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 29, 2021, 5:36:16 PM