You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
The Global Optimisation & Call Management Team (GOCM) a division of the Strategy and Support function within Global Servicing Group (GSG) are primarily responsible for ensuring that GSG operational performance goals are met effectively and efficiently across the LAC region.
We deliver this through our expertise in Capacity Planning, Inventory Strategy execution, Analytics and Project execution.
As a GOCM Analyst you will be a strong communicator with the talent to drive and advance the performance of the business.
In return you will receive personal development, recognition and a great working environment within a Global team whom are continuously developing and shaping its operational support function and are leaders of innovation.
The GOCM team offers substantial development and the opportunity to gain valuable experience within Analytics, Project Management and Stakeholder Engagement.
• Developing and leveraging close relationships with business partners to enable successful delivery on operational goals.
• Driving key metrics by making considered recommendations based on identifying and analysing data and implementing strategies.
• Reporting performance of all LAC business units to Business Operations management team on an intra-day basis.
• Ensuring inventory management maximised by effective planning of resources and real-time monitoring.
• Using root cause analysis to influence planning, forecasting and resource requirements.
• Real time management of inventories and the execution of daily production strategy.
• Designing, producing and implementing specialist shift patterns that acknowledge the requirements of the business.
• Ensuring all inbound service level objectives are being achieved: monitoring call volumes & queues based on real time call arrival and real time staffing levels across the network.
• Recommend schedule swaps, changes and off-phone activities based on staffing needs and changing business requirements whilst ensuring accurate tracking.
• Excellent communicator with the skills and talent to build strong and positive relationships.
• Problem solver who has the ability to think fast, spot trends, generate new ideas and to deliver to tight deadlines.
• Self motivated planner and organiser with a strong work ethic and high personal standards.
• Team player, who works with others to accomplish objectives and deliver a positive result while developing and maintaining open, honest and constructive relationships.
• Aptitude for managing multiple and changing priorities efficiently and effectively.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite.
• A good understanding of Contact Centre resource, forecasting, planning techniques and technologies including Aspect UIP Dialler, Aspect WFM are required.
• Proven experience and knowledge on SQL, Phyton, Tableau is a must.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 29, 2021, 10:41:04 AM