The Global Commercial Services (GCS) division of American Express is the leading provider of payment solutions for all businesses, from small and growing companies up through large corporations. We know our customers are busy and make it our mission is to help them get business done. We operate with a customer-focused mindset in absolutely everything that we do, designing products and solutions to meet our clients’ unique needs.
The Digital Experience team is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team leading digital innovation at American Express. We are responsible for deepening Card Member engagement through our digital and mobile B2B products. The team’s mission is to dramatically increase adoption and frequency of usage through a combination of superior user experience and compelling features and functionality.
- Provide strategic thought leadership to help define and structure expense management strategy, with a specific focus on virtual Cards
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for our proprietary expense management offering and several key strategic partnerships in conjunction with Marketing and Field Sales
- Develop expense management positioning by segment, taking into account the competitive landscape and positioning of existing card products
- Manage roster of agency relationships and associated budgets; ensure on-time delivery of internal materials and marketing collateral in line with product development milestones
- Own strategy for pending decommission of the Business App in 2022, including communications and identification of in-market assets
- Develop executive-level decks to influence key stakeholders and secure strategic buy-in
Strong strategic thinking with a track record of driving successful strategies or projects
Superior communication skills with ability to translate detail and complexity into clear and digestible messaging
Demonstrates a deep interest and knowledge of competitive landscape and market trend
Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 3, 2021, 3:54:39 PM