Resy is the American Express Global Dining Platform. Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. We serve 5,000 restaurants globally.
Our customers discover the amazing world of restaurants thanks to our content-rich website and innovative mobile app. Our diners are insiders, and we love having them at the table.
We’re hiring, too. Interested in joining our team of restaurant-obsessed explorers? Right this way.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re seeking a talented and creative Senior Product Designers to join our team, designing the best in class restaurant hospitality platform. You’ll collaborate closely with colleagues and stakeholders in Engineering, Product and other groups across the company to ship digital products that reshape our industry. And you’ll join a nimble Design team that embraces an iterative and collaborative design process with attention to detail and care for design execution, always looking to validate concepts with our end-users.
This posting is for our New York, NY office. Residence in the greater New York City area is required, though the position will begin as remote.
- 3-5 years designing digital products and have a strong portfolio that demonstrates polish in execution, challenging interaction design problems, and a deep knowledge of native iOS and Responsive Web patterns.
- Take on tough interaction and service design problems, always finding the balance between data-driven decision making and intuition.
- Explore translating new opportunities that strategically align with our business goals through creative research methods and collaborative ideation. Ultimately helping influence the product roadmap.
- Are involved at every step in the product development process -- working closely with engineering, product management, and customer success to deliver high quality and thoughtful experiences.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, synthesizing design feedback and articulating “why.”
- Employ a diverse toolkit, from quick whiteboarding and hand-sketching, to Sketch, Principle, Invision and all that
- You are self-motivated and share responsibility for the team’s success and progress
- You are opinionated but low ego — you push yourself and your team for the best possible outcome, and accept feedback and constructive criticism with humility.
- Share our love of restaurants, and want to help us spread that passion.
AMEX is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 3, 2021, 3:40:55 PM