Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the global leader in providing payments solutions for Small, Medium and Large businesses. The mission of the Business Banking team within GCS is to create products that are the best choice for our business customers. We achieve this by being customer and competitor obsessed, delivering market leading value, and creating great experiences for our customers.
The Analyst/Senior Analyst will contribute to a team responsible for developing GCS Digital Financial products and features to serve small and medium sized businesses. You will play a key role in defining our product roadmap, authoring features and user stories, and supporting prioritization and overall product development across the platform for Digital Financial Products.
In this role, you will:
- Support the strategy, roadmap, development, and launch for a Digital Financial Product
- Assist the Product Managers with authoring and defining features and user stories Interface with Engineering/Tech team to drive the evolution of product capabilities and system integration to support product features/experience
- Interface with marketing, loyalty, servicing and other teams to meet customer engagement objectives
- Support product & process design with key stakeholders and cross-functional partners across the organization to account for requirements from credit & fraud risk, financial crimes, compliance, regulatory & legal
- Support ongoing monitoring of business performance and P&L line items against KPIs
- You have 1-3 years of Product Management and/or Product Development experience with digital financial products
- You have recent experience in the Agile Product Development methodology
- You have experience acting as a liaison between business & tech teams (engineers, strategic technology partnerships etc.) to define, prioritize, & deliver projects
- You have experience collaborating with a cross-functional team and are a team-player
- You are a strategic thinker with strong critical and analytical skills
- You have excellent project/process management and prioritization skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills with experience and comfort working closely with all levels of an organization
- Bachelor's or equivalent work experience in product management and/or engineering
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 30, 2021, 3:10:42 PM