Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the global leader in providing payments solutions for Small, Medium and Large businesses. The mission of the Global Card, Consulting & Digital Experience (GCCDE) team within GCS is to create products that are the best choice for our customers. We achieve this by being customer and competitor obsessed, delivering market leading value, and creating great experiences for our products. This senior manager with drive product development efforts to build and launch Business Banking products for small business customers.
In this role, you will:
- Define, communicate, and manage feature prioritization and backlog development across the platform for Digital Financial Product
- Collaborate with product teams to ensure feature prioritization aligns with broader organizational goals and collaborate with partners to manage resources across initiatives
- Partner with teams in feature sequencing to enable cross-train and collaboration
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and cross-functional partners across the organization including Compliance, Treasury, and Legal to deliver on new product development activities
- Identify and manage non-functional product requirements (e.g. training) and solutioning
- Develop technical requirements for products from business needs and drive solutioning through coordinating across Technology teams
- Managing engagements with partner teams across the organization
- Lead UAT testing, including determining test cases and TDCs
- Mitigate project risks and manage resourcing needs; resolve impediments through escalation as needed
- Partner with Marketing to manage Go-to-Market planning and launches
- Manage post-implementation testing and sign-off authority
- Partner with Technology teams to establish and continuously work on process improvements
- 4-5 years of Product Management and/or Product Development experience with digital financial products
- Experience with modern, open, modular platforms, and specifically scaling these platforms to support evolving multiple application suite at scale
- Experience acting as a liaison between business & tech teams to define, prioritize, & deliver projects
- Strong communication skills and excellent client management abilities with ability to influence a wide variety of stakeholders
- Strategic thought leadership and strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to provide insight and accurate judgment in addressing and resolving complex business issues
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 30, 2021, 3:11:55 PM