American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the Global leader in the Commercial Payments Solutions space and continues to be an exciting and fast-growing business. To maintain this success, the organization must accelerate sales and drive profitable charge volume growth. The Global Pricing, Performance & Insights (PP&I) team within GCS is instrumental in ensuring achievement of these objectives. The Senior Manager position within PP&I offers the opportunity to be part of this dynamic organization and help GCS navigate towards sustainable growth.
This position reports to the director PP&I, US SME Tele-Sales, focused on supporting the Commercial Acquisition Group (CAG) and the US SME Field Sales Ecosystem. This role is responsible for working collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, and Incentive Governance to provide strategic analyses, insights, sales performance measurement, and thought leadership to support the Commercial Acquisition Group (CAG) across Florida and Phoenix locations. The Senior Manager will work cross-functionally to lead special projects, daily run the business efforts, and strategic planning efforts from conception to rollout ensuring balance between business growth and colleague experience. This role is also responsible for defining success metrics, ensuring key performance indicators are reportable to track real business impact.
- Lead special revenue growth initiatives across CAG. Partner with stakeholders to define and launch strategic growth initiatives from conception to implementation
- Design and implementation of quarterly CAG contests to drive growth
- Monthly BCV & Incentive forecasting for Leadership insights and full year risks & opportunities
- Ownership of the end-to-end Field Sales Ecosystem and CAG partnership
- Deliver insightful one-off deep dive analyses to support decision making at all levels and highlight specific trends.
- Analyze business results and develop actionable insights to inform strategic planning efforts Define goals and KPIs at the channel and individual contributor levels
- Create a robust communication plan for annual targets, incentive changes and nuances
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, including but not limited to CAG leadership, marketing, incentive governance, and enterprise digital & analytics
- Resourceful self-starter with the ability to navigate ambiguity and engage in structured thinking in order derive meaningful, data-driven insights
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to support PP&I Director's and Business in reviews and special projects.
- Ability to adopt a broad perspective and link business strategies to specific initiatives
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Tableau, and PowerPoint. SQL preferred but not essential.
- Working knowledge of statistical software's like Hive/R is preferred.
- Ability to handle large and complex datasets
- Strategic, big-picture thinker with strong business acumen and high degree of creativity in identifying opportunities for products, services, new processes, and systems
- Strong project management skills with proven record of successfully driving results on complex, large-scale, cross-functional initiatives
- Proven relationship-builder with strong consultative and collaborative skills to partner with business leaders to devise solutions to complex business challenges
- Excellent communicator with the ability to understand the audience needs
- Change Management: Be an agent of change, ability to initiate and adopt change. Provides solutions to address business transformation, strategic alignment, technology implementation, and change culture. Incorporate risk mitigation into planning and execution
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience with a Master's Degree or equivalent
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 29, 2021, 12:11:25 PM