You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Our Global Corporate Payments teams develop and deliver innovative, compelling and award-winning solutions that provide small and medium sized businesses with greater visibility and control of their spend. We’re now looking for a talented and driven Implementation Specialist to join this high profile, successful team. The Central Implementation Team is based in Mexico City and the role of Implementation Specialist is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, results driven individual who enjoys being part of a team, managing partners and building relationships. The role is critical to the success of the Mexican Sales Teams as you are responsible for ensuring a smooth and seamless end to end implementation, thus driving billings and growth for the business by creating ease for our clients to use and manage their card programs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of new corporate clients and driving a deep and valued relationship before passing the account to the account management teams.
The successful applicant would be responsible for the end to end implementations of new Corporate Accounts (Card and Business Travel Accounts) for Mexico.
The role would include, but not be limited to:
The smooth setup of all aspects of the account including….
• Capturing the application form over the phone with the clients key contact and ensuring that the correct documentation is requested (AML / KYC)
• Processing the underwriting request, company account setup, the card member application process, @Work, Billing Support Files, payment methods and other in scope requirements.
• Providing premium and dedicated customer service to our new commercial clients throughout the implementation and enrolment process.
• Providing early engagement calls and e-mails to drive card activation.
• Monitoring the billing and payment process by liaising directly with new customers at key times to ensure accounts are billing and settled correctly.
• Working with the Business Development Manager to achieve a successful implementation and handover to the Account Management Team.
• Basic knowledge of Corporate Card and BTA products and or Corporate GNA processes. (Desirable)
Strong customer focus, being able to identify and deliver customer’s individual needs.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent English communication skills.
Excellent time management skills - ability to multitask, prioritize and work well under pressure.
Commercial acumen with a basic understanding of Financial Statements.
Proven track record in building and retaining relationships with internal and external customers.
Demonstrate self-motivation, results driven but also a strong team player
Proactively seeks opportunities for process improvements; Problem solving and analytical skills.
Strong change management skills; able to adapt in an ever changing environment.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 4, 2021, 11:23:57 AM