You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
As a brand built on going above and beyond to provide the best customer experience, having the most exceptional colleagues is paramount. As the face of the company, you can create positive interactions with our customers every day– from curating a unique travel or lifestyle experience to helping them with their everyday needs. And, you can grow your skills through industry-leading training and ongoing coaching, all while learning what it means to continually set the standard for world class, customer-first service. Find your place in service on #TeamAmex.
How will you make an impact in this role?
In Mexico, we provide solutions to back our customers from the USA, Spain, Latin America and the Caribbean. Our ideal candidate should be able to establish conversations effectively with customers from different cultures, must be empathetic by understanding customer necessities to provide unique solutions, and adapt to our technology with ease to deeply understand our processes and strategies. We’re looking for someone with analytic, documentation and time management skills.
Experienced executive responsible for the development and implementation of a pre-sales support program for particular applications or product range(s). Prepares product support documentation, holds product seminars for customers and prospects.
1) Design and implement integrated card programmes for new and existing Global Corporate Services clients to achieve efficient and timely implementations, applying project management principles. This will involve partnering with Business Development, Account Development, Global Servicing Network, Implementation Solutions and Global Currency Solutions on sales and expansion engagements.
2) Provide both technical and business process consulting coupled with thought leadership to clients and prospects alike. This includes providing assistance on reconciliation and payment processes, as well as Amex technical capabilities and applications
3) Demonstrate excellent project management skills. A core element of this role is to manage the end to end implementation process of Expense Management Solutions for clients. This will include managing and building relationships with third parties.4) Make important contributions on product development and internal process improvements. This will include developing training and educational material to share with internal and external customers.
5) Provide support and consulting functions both remotely and on client site, based on client needs. English is a component of the role as each Technology Solutions Manager covers several markets.
If you: are passionate about development and implementation of a pre-sales support program, relate to people with ease, display oral and written communication skills, have advanced English conversational skills and Microsoft Office knowledge, then this opportunity is for you.
- Consultative, collaborative and influencing skills.
- Customer service attitude is a must.
- Good project management skills: ability to manage complex projects in an environment of changing priorities.
- Strong communication skills. Good interpersonal and teambuilding skills to develop relationships with internal and external clients alike.
- Good understanding and application of business process theory and practice.
- Working knowledge of financial and management accounting processes and practices (specifically around Accounts Payable, reconciliation and payment processes)
- Strong understanding of technical/system architecture and business processes surrounding business application software & solutions (ERP and EMS).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Familiarity with technological environment underpinning the internet.
- Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly (specifically around American Express Electronic Products)
- Team player. Eager to assist colleagues.
- Dynamic and self-motivated to succeed in this fast moving environment.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and handle ambiguity.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Process mapping skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Programming and data management skills are required (SQL, Java, JScript, etc.).
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 4, 2021, 5:55:49 PM