At American Express, our Foreign Exchange International Payments division is one of the fastest growing business units globally. Providing innovative solutions to business customers with a differentiated value proposition means we are in a unique position to continue to grow wallet and mind share.
A great opportunity has arisen for a self-starter with a Customer First mindset who is looking to join a large and global organisation that values its colleagues. Proactive and resourceful, the candidate must display the necessary drive to be effective in an exciting, fast paced and highly rewarding environment.
The successful candidate will be tasked with the management of a portfolio of existing clients of diverse size and complexity ranging from Small Businesses through to Large & Global multinationals.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage and develop a portfolio of clients focusing on their International Payment needs and FX Risk
- Provide exceptional customer service regarding pricing, problem solving and information flow
- Establish and strengthen relationships across multiple levels within the client’s organization
- Conduct account reviews to identify and co-create winning client strategies
- Provide additional support across the other portfolios as required
- A focus on client retention and identifying cross sell opportunities to drive incremental growth
The successful candidate will:
- Display strong all-round business acumen and understand the challenges business face when conducting international trade
- Demonstrate knowledge of domestic and global macroeconomic drivers with a bias to those that can translate the impact on FX Rates and the business customer
- Have previous experience as a Relationship Manager, Sales Executive or in a Client Servicing capacity, preferably within financial markets
- Understand the value of a robust Risk Management & Compliance framework
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering over and above Key Performance Indicators
- Take control of their Career & Development plan to grow at American Express
- Preferably degree qualified in a business-related discipline
This role will be subject to additional background verification checks where necessary.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 4, 2021, 12:26:59 AM