American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional (ANZ) - American Express
Discover your career with a global service leader – day shift opportunities available.
Begin an amazing career with American Express and go over and above for our card members Down Under.
Unexpected things happen every day. And when they happen to our customers in Australia, we’re there to help them get back on track. By joining American Express, you’ll be a part of an enthusiastic team of individuals who accomplish the extraordinary every day. You’ll have the opportunity to deliver on our brand promise by providing world-class service with your skills, experience and talent. You’ll focus on your passion to serve, generating loyalty and doing business with utmost integrity and attention to detail.
· Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment.
· Talk and react personally to whatever the circumstances and assist our customers to understand potential issues and how we can assist.
· Listen to the real need and provide relevant solutions to get the job done right the first time with our products and services.
· Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable customer value.
· Take pride in delivering great service in a fun environment that celebrates recognition, as well as a vibrant, fast paced and diverse culture.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
· Customer service experience in a call center preferred
· Confidence to go off script in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation
· Experience dealing with Australian customers strongly preferred; experience dealing with UK and/or Canadian customers also a plus
· Passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication
· Resourceful with demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence
· Creative problem-solving, eager to find customized solutions
· A Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred
If you are passionate about serving customers, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then American Express may be an ideal fit for you.
There are two ways to apply. They both go through the same process and include an online assessment. It’s up to you which one you choose. You can either apply online now or walk-in to apply at the following address during office hours:
American Express Recruitment Center
Level 28, 3030 Rizal Drive West
Bonifacio One Technology Tower
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Office hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time