American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Plenti Campaigns
Drawing on American Express’ loyalty expertise, in May 2015, the US Loyalty team launched Plenti, the first national loyalty coalition in the US. Our Sponsors include AT&T, Chili’s, Direct Energy, Enterprise, Expedia, Exxon, Hulu, Macy's, Mobil, Nationwide, and Rite Aid. Plenti members can earn Plenti points at one partner and use them at another all with a single rewards card. The Plenti Campaign Operations team leads the campaign execution and delivery of all direct marketing for Plenti and on behalf of Sponsors. The ideal candidate for this role is a seasoned digital marketer, with a solution-oriented approach to problem solving and ability to flex in a fast pace and dynamic team environment. The Manager of Plenti Campaigns will be an integral part of the team, leading execution of all Plenti driven communications.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Own the end to end campaign execution process for Plenti driven campaigns including campaign set up, testing and performance analysis.
- Manage strategy and ongoing delivery of Plenti’s core member engagement assets including Welcome, Early Engagement Series, and ongoing lifecycle triggers.
- Lead marketing strategy for pre-enrolled member population through roll out of new products, to drive full enrollment and increase Plenti’s marketable base.
- Collaborate with Technologies and Marketing Strategy teams to roll out new campaign functionality to the Campaign team to support new product launches and enable incremental revenue opportunities for Plenti.
- Manage Plenti’s NPS (net promotor score) quarterly execution in partnership with GMPI and third party vendor. Support NPS result socialization across the Marketing organization.
- Partner with Plenti Commerce team to test and learn new marketing strategies and drive revenue via Plenti’s Online Marketplace and Local Dining programs.
- Own all Plenti servicing communications and ongoing updates to these assets.
- 4+ years digital marketing experience preferred, focused on member engagement and retention.
- Experience with email marketing channel including working directly with an email service provider, partnering with agencies to produce email assets and testing email HTML in advance of deployment.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with technology teams and translate capabilities into viable solutions
- Strong track record driving results while demonstrating accountability and leadership.
- Proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence peers to drive results across a large matrix organization.
- Experience in retail and/ or loyalty a plus
- Bachelor's degree required