To implement a programme of marketing activity to ensure AMEX maximizes net income through PPC across international markets
• Manage PPC campaigns for international markets in the JAPA region against targets, maximizing net income delivered through the channel
• Use Marin bid management software to centrally manage PPC campaigns for several markets and ensure that tracking is properly implemented
• Work with the digital acquisition manager and the search analytics team to create and implement data-led strategies for the international markets that deliver against the marketing plans
• Collate and distribute information for internal reporting on PPC activity
• Present strategies and plans to internal stakeholders in the markets and other central teams
• Monitor internal and external digital trends and technologies to continually improve the programme and maintain competitive advantage
• Work with the search analytics team to build a robust “test and learn” framework for innovation and establish best practices for PPC activity across International markets.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Passion for digital marketing and PPC in particular
• Strong understanding of other digital marketing media
• Fluency in one or more regional language in addition to English highly preferred e.g. Japanese, Cantonese
• Ideally 2-3 years experience and proven track record of successfully managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo/Bing, Yahoo Japan
• Knowledge of usage of PPC bid management technology e.g. Marin Software strongly desired • Knowledge of analytical tools like Google Analytics / Sitecatalyst / Coremetrics a plus
• A good understanding of Microsoft Excel will be desirable (e.g. usage of pivot tables, creating graphs, etc.)
• A self-starter who owns their business, is able to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
• A strong team player who feels comfortable delivering in a collaborative environment • Detail-oriented with solid organizational and time management skills
• Track record of delivery against goals
• Experience of managing stakeholders in a matrix environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including presenting to peers and senior management desirable
• Experience in managing international PPC campaigns
• Experience of managing large media budgets will be desirable
American Express has been awarded Aon Hewitt Best Employer Singapore three consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.