American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst - Marketing
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
Working in the Global Consumer Services Group business, this role is key to the delivery of a step change in the digital marketing capability and performance across international markets through:
- Supporting the development and execution of a best in class programmatic display marketing program.
- Day to day open RTB campaign monitoring (DBM Platform)
- Supporting the development and roll out of a programmatic display roadmap, working with multiple international markets to drive the maximum return from the channel
- Partnering with key stakeholders, internal reporting and analytics teams to understand and analyse international digital acquisition performance
- Driving the use of data and targeting to grow the channel
- Monitor internal and external digital trends and technologies to continually improve the programme and maintain competitive advantage
- Working with the Digital Analytics team to develop and implement a programme of testing, measurement and optimisation across key international markets
- Building and maintaining relationships with key teams within the supporting agencies
- Maintaining scorecard KPIs to ensure that all display media is always on and optimized to generate maximum net income
- Leading the business in ensuring all of the foundational requirements to implement an effective display media program are in place including tracking and measurement tools
- Identifying opportunities for growth across markets, and communicating and implementing these effectively
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Digital marketing experience
- Strong technical knowledge of digital media and technology
- Working knowledge of DSP’s and RTB (hands on experience a plus)
- Experience of managing and working with digital tracking and measurement tools
- Experience of working with emerging data and targeting
- A motivated individual who takes ownership, works well within a team and has the ability to multi-task and prioritise work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of agency management
- Experience of managing stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills including presenting to senior management
- Excellent numerical skills with experience of reporting on, understanding and analysing marketing performance
- Proven experience of implementing Display Media campaigns in Doubleclick Bid Manager
- Experience working in a comparable business
- Experience working across international markets
- Marketing or Business degree
- Experience management mobile or tablet marketing
- Language skills
- Proven experience of using 3rd Party data modeling in open RTB
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).