American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Director, GCP US Acquisition - Tele Lead Generation
- Managing multiple tele sales third party vendors and implementing growth initiatives.
- Generating sales leads covering the Middle Market and Large Market commercial segments for both card product and non-product commercial features (Merchant Financing and US FXIP).
- Converting leads into appointments for the Field Sales organization - primarily through outbound calling with an external third party vendor as well as with inbound phone and chat teams.
- Deliver inbound and outbound telesales growth for Merchant Financing - integrated into the loan origination platform in collaboration with the operations team.
- Expand the inbound tele sales and live chat programs for FXIP by ensuring growth of qualified inbound, third party prospect leads.
- Improve our lead data quality with a nimble outbound calling team, an external third party vendor which is leveraged by the commercial tele sales organizations.
- Close coordination across the Blue Box with the Field, GIM (Global Information Management), World Service, Privacy, GCO (General Counsels Office), Compliance, external vendors including agencies.
- Strategic thinker with the ability develop holistic strategy and the key initiatives needed to support
- Ability to partner with and influence key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization – internally and externally
- Analytical skills - ability to draw actionable outcomes from large sets of partner, GIM, sales performance data
- Creative thinker with a passion to innovate, take measured risks and challenge business as usual
- Experience working with and leading large cross functional teams
- Highly effective problem solver that can drive results across multiple channels
- Ability to lead a high performing team and motivate in a dynamic and changing environment
- Telesales and vendor management experience preferred
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions