American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Digital Marketing Product Owner Analyst
The Global Enablement team is part of the Integrated Marketing Solutions organization within Global Consumer Services Group (GCSG) at American Express. This is a central team which provides strategy, analytics, and capability development to proprietary markets. The team is product owner of the digital application forms as they are transformed to the new point-of-arrival architecture and back-end enablement functionality. The goal is to leverage the new capability to enable new and innovative use cases to drive business growth.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Product Owner Analyst to join our Assisted Channel Application team. This team is responsible for integrating Digital Applications with Phone Acquisition Portal. As a Product Owner - Analyst, you need to manage the roadmap of each of the features and capabilities for the application capture process. This will allow the phone reps to capture and submit customer credit card applications faster with all the features that the digital application team will provide.
This challenging and exciting position within the Integrated Marketing Solutions organization will play a pivotal role in defining and prioritizing the team backlog, ensure that the product solution meets the program priorities and serves as the quality gatekeeper empowered to accept new stories. It requires a candidate with a broad range of skills and experience, including marketing knowledge of digital conversion and web experience.
- Digital Product Ownership of application enablement features for international markets, including digital signature & document upload capabilities
- Develop innovative customer facing application journeys which leveraging new technology infrastructure with the goal of increasing application complete and approval rates (UX/UI)
- Partnering with our servicing, risk, compliance and market teams to identify and prioritize capability & process enhancements
- Collaborate closely with technology partners to implement prioritized backlog features
- Support application processing architecture changes from business point of view
- Experience as a Product Owner - Analyst, translating business needs into User Stories, following Agile methodology
- Understand phone channel customer representative needs
- Describe the user experience and product features
- Update UX/Feature description and business model
- Collaborate with development team
- Coordinate with the scrum teams working on the product backlog within the department
- Develop epics, story boards, and user stories with stakeholders (both internal and external).
- Manage Stakeholders
- Define and contribute to product roadmap
- Decide what to do next - Set the sprint goal and detail stories
- Strong analytic approach to set and validate goals
- Track project progress
- Coordinate project launch
- Bachelor’s degree
- Masters degree or MBA is a plus
- 3+ years successful product management
- Minimum 1 year experience in an Agile Product Owner Analyst or related role
- Strong communication and technical skills with the ability to quickly grasp technical issues/concepts.