American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, UK Digital Acquisition
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic marketing manager to drive digital acquisition as part of the UK Consumer Acquisition Team at American Express. This role is responsible for driving major channels, partners and products as part of the integrated strategy to acquire new and high spending card members at scale and efficiently. The digital acquisition manager is responsible for display, search and social channels.
This is an exciting opportunity to drive innovation and results in an industry leading environment across digital channels. Responsible for a team of two executives, the candidate will need to develop strong strategies and innovative tactics, deploy and optimise campaigns, and deliver on challenging goals. Relationship competencies are key to successfully work with top creative and digital agencies, vendors and external partners, as well as internal colleagues. The successful candidate will bring substantial, multi-year experience in digital marketing and agency management, strong creative strategies and execution, superior partner/stakeholder management, and excellent project management and communication skills.
- Development and ownership of acquisition strategy, planning, campaign execution, and tracking/reporting across display, search and social channels and successful delivery against key acquisition metrics and challenging goals for those channels
- Ongoing optimisation and innovation to maximise efficiencies and drive growth, including prospecting strategies and opportunities, creative execution, and cross-channel alignment
- Strategic innovation to develop new channel opportunities and to drive integration with offline channels
- Management of key stakeholders, including creative and digital agencies and internal teams
- Leadership and development
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience in consumer finance marketing with a strong understanding of online acquisition channels
- In depth thought leadership, strategic channel development and integrated campaign execution
- Highly focus on driving results and a track record of successful project management and delivery
- Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen
- Experience in managing people with proven ability to motivate, and develop a high performing team
- Strong relationship management skills to manage stakeholders across internal teams and external partners
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast paced environment with enthusiasm and collaborative approach
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).