American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior SD Analyst
- Focuses on critical services and applications, monitors actions to investigate and resolves incidents and problems (based on application and technical infrastructure knowledge).
- Provides end-to-end business process and technical expertise during problem resolution or preventative maintenance measures
- Provides a central point of contact for a particular platform/service capability and works with the Service Delivery Manager to direct resources where necessary
- Undertakes quality assessments by performing/supporting quality rating measures on key changes
- Ensures resolution of any defects by development teams within the 90-day warranty period
- Assists in the investigation (root cause analysis) and resolution of problems.
- Assists in the development and deployment of preventative maintenance procedures
- Interacts with the development teams via Retrospectives/Post Implementation Reviews to ensure quality standards are adhered to during development and implementation
- Regularly communicates the status of incidents, preventative solutions and resolutions to the Service Delivery Manager (and Director if required)
- Works in conjunction with Service Delivery Senior Performance Analysts to ensure Service Level Agreements for the platform/capability are maintained
- Will be required to work in conjunction with Unit CIO organizations to resolve problems/incidents and ensure that best practices relating to preventative maintenance are communicated and understood within the development teams
- May be required to provide coaching, guidance and expertise on Service Delivery processes and procedures
- Provides production and Service Delivery activities, specializing in a particular service capability
- Provide coaching, guidance and expertise on Service Delivery processes and procedures
- Provides production and service delivery activities on multiple platforms primarily in infrastructure Operation or in a Production Support team within a Unit CIO organization. Typically works with Service Delivery Analysts, Engineers and Performance Analysts, and reports to a Director Service Delivery Management or a Director Technical Delivery.
- Provides production and Service Delivery activities, specializing in a particular service capability prior Technology work experience in a production/service/operations support environment or within a technical delivery organization as an Engineer, specializing in a provision of a particular service capability
- Having experience supporting Mac/Apple EUC devices in a corporate environment is required
- Provide data, voice & cabling infrastructure support to deliver or contribute to resolving operational issues
- ITIL Practices
- Agile Practices
- Technical Acumen
- Application Support
- Business Analysis
- Governance and Reporting
- Incident Management
- IT Infrastructure
- Network Support
- Problem Management
- Service Level Management
- Industry and Company Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Technology Industry Trends
- Adaptive Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Continuous Improvement
- Growth Mindset
- Learning Agility
- Open Communication
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
US Candidates/Employees: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If the links do not work, please copy and paste the following URLs in a new browser window: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf