American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager/Senior Manager - Platform and Data Strategy, Product Owner
For decades, American Express has harnessed the insights from transactional data to enhance service to customers, to encourage commerce between Card Members and merchants, and to manage credit and fraud risk. With the advent of big data, machine learning, and the proliferation of online, mobile, and global commerce, American Express is now on a journey to leverage these same insights for the benefit of advertisers and key strategic partners in the marketing / advertising industry. This new strategy within American Express is branded Amex Advance and our mission is to drive value in the advertising ecosystem, including media companies, advertisers, ad intermediaries, and publishers.
We are in search of a team player to join our growing team. The Manager/ Senior Manager of Platform and Data Strategy, Product Owner, is a client facing role that focuses on solving client needs with the Amex Advance platform.
The Amex Advance platform activates our products ensuring seamless integration with our clients and partners. The platform features include: identity resolution via industry leading partners, data in a safe haven environment, enablement of the latest machine learning techniques, and a real time gateway.
We are looking for team players, with a consulting mindset, who will listen to clients’ needs/problems/goals to creatively identify how our platform can deliver our ad solutions. An example would be designing the end to end data flow and work flow of how we would integrate with partners and adtech/martech intermediaries. Another example would be to search out innovative 3rd party data solutions to augment our current product.
- Collaboratively partner across business development, product, operations, and data scientists to drive results.
- Understand a client’s advertising process and then design the optimal product integration work flow.
- Search out best in industry solutions related to identity resolution and 3rd party data.
- Knowledge of the advertising
ecosystem, including advertising/marketing technologies. Familiarities of
DMPs, DSPs, SSPs, data exchanges, and ad intermediaries.
- Understanding of identity
resolution solutions in the advertising eco-system.
- Technical familiarity with big data platforms, including Hive, Python, and APIs.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Information Management or a related field preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time