American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Team Leader, Centurion Lounge- Dallas Forth Worth International Airport
The Centurion Lounge Team Leader is the coach to a team of highly skilled and motivated Member Service Professionals (MSPs) that provide travel and concierge or lifestyle services to American Express Card Members visiting the American Express Centurion Lounge, located in the Dallas Forth Worth International Airport.
A successful Team Leader has a passion for delivering extraordinary service and demonstrated leadership ability to inspire their team to drive outstanding business results. The Team Leader will monitor customer interactions to ensure extraordinary service, set team and individual performance goals, use performance metrics and reporting to drive performance and business results, and will provide consistent and on-going coaching and feedback to ensure their teams are performing at their highest levels.
The Team Leader is an entrepreneur who is an advocate and supporter for both their employees and their customers. They thrive in ambiguity and can effectively lead their team through change. They are intellectually curious and they share a passion for growth and knowledge amongst their team and peers.
As a Centurion Lounge Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Delighting the customer by ensuring your team provides an accurate and high-quality experience
- Inspiring a team of MSPs to achieve their goals by providing outstanding coaching, training and development; as well as, rewarding and recognizing accomplishments
- Evaluating team performance on an on-going basis and providing continuous coaching and feedback
- Assessing the team’s skill levels and competencies and creating development and action plans that are owned and driven by the employees
- Driving Extraordinary business results by leading teams to achieve customer, employee and shareholder goals at the individual and team level
- Managing your team to provide adequate servicing coverage 365 days per year – including working as an MSP, as needed
- Communicating with your team to ensuring that they are well informed about issues which affect them and their customers
- Working closely with the vendor lounge operator staff to create an extraordinary customer experience for all Centurion Lounge visitors
- Take an active role with promotional in-house events
- Identifying opportunities to improve operations within the Centurion Lounge, and creating and implementing creative solutions to grow the business
- Challenging themselves and their team to “raise the bar” by driving continuous improvement
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years business experience; (travel industry a plus)
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
- Knowledge of a reservation system required, SABRE preferred
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to drive and measure business results
- Ability to successfully understand and implement policies, procedures, and programs
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and prioritization skills who can work well under pressure
- Demonstrated passion for service with the ability to resolve customer issues and concerns
- Ability to manage and resolve conflict
- Bachelor Degree is preferred
- Ability to work flexible shifts including nights and weekends is essential.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time