American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Channel Sales Manager
This position is responsible for driving business through defined channel of Acquisition. Being a people leader position, the candidate is also responsible for coaching and development of the Sales Team, ensuring appropriate sales processes are followed, and highest levels of controls and compliance are adhered to. The Duties And Responsibilities Of This Position Include:
1. Driving Business through defined channels of acquisition
2. Ensuring All Performance Standards are met Viz.
•Controls and Compliance
3. Team Handling:
•Monitoring and Evaluating Team Performance •Acquiring and Developing New Talent
•Ensuring On-Going Team Coaching and Development
•Creating a Culture that Motivates, empowers and retains talent
4. Focus on the Key Metrics
• New Card Acquisition (NAA) from the Sales Team
• Cost of Acquisition • First Year Attrition Rate
• Deployment of People Practices Such as PMP, coaching & feedback
• Attrition of Team members
• Controls and Compliance
•Graduates or MBA in any field with 3- 5 years of prior Sales experience with at least 2 years in a team handling role.
•Candidates from retail sales preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time