American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Programmer Analyst - Risk & Information management
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
- Maintain and deliver the best-in-class Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions for Risk within RIM Bluelight platform .
- Research, analysis, development and support of reporting and analytical solutions using SQl, SQL Server and Big Data Environment( Hive , Hadoop ).
- Very good knowledge of SQL is desired.
- Candidate should be able to write complex SQL queries , SQL Procedures and do performance Tuning for the same .
- Daily responsibilities include designing and developing robust, user friendly applications.
- Research and document best practices and standards for using Database tools and Big Data solutions.
- Support business analysts in determining needs and solutions.
- Good data analysis, application troubleshooting and communication skills are a must.
- Understanding of Cornerstone and Big Data environments will be helpful .
- A Masters Degree in Computer Applications or Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent with minimum three-four years work experience with at least two years in SQL Server is required.
- Any other graduates with relevant experience can also be considered.
- Good SQL Knowledge .
- Good SSAS Knowledge with experience in creating and maintaining cubes.
- Good understanding of Big Data Environment and Hadoop and Hive
- Ability to translate Business Requirements into Technical Solutions
- Has good conceptual knowledge of systems analysis and design methodologies.
- Good thought leadership skills, great team player attitude with ability to effortlessly collaborate and easily foster new relationships across levels of organization both internally as well as within partner organizations
- Exemplary communication and problem solving skills to drive results and deliver on the goals.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time