The manager, Payments Consulting will be responsible for delivering against strategic business objectives (merchant satisfaction and revenue generation) by providing consultative solution building support to a variety of internal/external customers and driving solution/product delivery into merchants, third party processors and external vendors.
• Provide cost effective card payment solution consultation for new connectivity, new product and enhancement of existing to new and existing merchants
- The deployment of new payment capabilities such as EMV Chip Cards, Contactless and Mobile Payments
• The economical management of card acceptance infrastructure which includes the relationship with 19 processing partners and 83 merchants
• Manage business relationship with partners in payment industry
• Strategically plan and prioritize initiative. And actively manage the strategic alignment with business partners across bluebox, payment industry, external business partners
• Manage relationship with local industry bodies and closely work them to align with AMEX's positioning in Japan.
• Liaise with internal & external key stakeholders and manage strategic payment project initiatives for providing appropriate payment solution/ products
•Maintain financials across all projects and business functions for Payment Consulting Japan.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Proven ability to develop winning strategies
• Strong relationship management skills, the ability to establish, develop and leverage relationships across the industry
• Robust project / programme management skills and the ability and track record of driving results on multiple initiatives concurrently
• Strong consultative sales, facilitation, and negotiation skills
• The ability to articulate complex issues in a simple non technical manner
• Flexibility to work across time zones with groups in the US, JAPA, EMEA and LACC
• Fluency in Japanese and in English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): フルタイム