At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Business Planner to perform in the Global Servicing Network (GSN) business unit of American Express.
This position will report directly to the VP and Leadership team based in Buenos Aires. This position is responsible for assisting in organizing, planning and implementing the GSN strategy. Will be responsible for instituting new programs from the ground up. Putting the data we collect to practical use, with the end goal of maximizing performance, customer satisfaction and increasing our efficiency. Also will be responsible for processing several different types of data, including those related to our POA systems, Microstrategy, TOS and online presence. We also need someone who is able to analyze business procedures and recommend specific types of data that can be used to improve upon them. Help the leadership team to implement the Digital Fulfillment Strategy. Coordinate all activities related to the engagement plan.
If you're looking for a challenge that allows you to develop your career, we invite you to join our team and be part of a brand with global presence and global opportunities. Find out more about the company, our values and how to work with us on our website. American Express Argentina, is waiting for you!
• This role requires strategic thinking and transformational skills that will achieve GSN’ visions.
• Ability to strategically link processes, systems, metrics and financials across the business.
• Ability to collaborate with colleagues and teams to deliver transformational outcomes for the business.
• Ability to use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
• Recommend improvements to our site performance, and own initiatives that will increase our value proposition.
• Ability to effectively influence various levels of management in Staff Group and Clients.
• Excellent communication, documentation, and analytical skills.
• Seasoned professional with wide range of experience in change management and data analytics. Ability to prepare presentation essential.
• Creation of professional business PowerPoint presentations for the VP WS Argentina to present to senior audiences.
• Implement new data analysis methodologies.
• Independent gathering and assembling information from a variety of sources and preparing presentations.
• Big data analysis & data mining. Demonstrated project management, organization and planning skills applied in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time