American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Project Analyst - Global Reengineering
The American Express Global Reengineering team is responsible in driving efficiency and effectiveness thru cost-saving project initiatives within our Global Servicing Network (GSN) line of business.
As a Project Lead, you’ll take a "snapshot" of the current systems and process in operations, assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the process, look at data trends, identify opportunities for change and come up with process improvement projects that will directly impact the business not only in this region, but globally!
- You will be responsible for conducting analytics and providing thought leadership in pursuit of this goal. In addition, you will be working in a service environment, supporting contact center operations, process improvement, and workflow and capacity management.
- You will support the business with process improvements, feasibility analysis, demand management, defect elimination for the purposes of generating cost-savings and improve customer satisfaction.
- You will work closely with Operations leaders and other support teams to identify & execute new opportunities and successfully work towards developing and implementing existing ideas and projects.
- You will query large sets of data, analyze them, draw conclusions, and make recommendations to the business using statistical and data mining techniques combined with business and operational knowledge.
- You will develop cost-benefit analysis and prepare business presentations to share with leadership and gain buy-in.
- You will improve the economics and quality of our operations through the redesign of work flow, process defect elimination, competitive benchmarking.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
What we expect from you:
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field and/or Applied Operations Research (preferred, but not required)
- Strong communication skills
- Adept at problem solving and quantitative analysis using superior analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or in teams.
- Results driven with the ability to manage projects and initiatives to completion.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, Visio, SQL, MS Project and Minitab required.
- Proficiency in statistics, data mining, queuing theory, predictive modeling, simulation, and operations research
- Demonstrated experience in project management, continuous process improvement problem solving methodologies, root cause analysis, and cost benefit analysis.
- Experience In financial services, call centers, or other service industry is a plus.
- PMP® training/certification or demonstrated application of methodology a plus.
- Six Sigma training/certification or demonstrated application of methodology preferred
What we can offer:
- Exposure to global project management
- Direct working relation with local and global stakeholders from project and operations team
- Opportunity to work in a culture of high level of independence
- Career development – we nurture extraordinary talent & enable growth
- Culture of recognition – praise, rewards and celebration!
- HMO coverage for you and your qualified dependents on Day 1
- Life Insurance and Critical Illness benefit (over and above HMO)
- Retirement Benefit – grow with us!
- Attractive leave options, fun and exciting on-site facilities (fitness studio, gym with instructor, mother’s room and our famous Karaoke room!)
Want to know more? Feel free to reach out to our Recruitment Specialist, Rolyn Go at firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time