Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager - Consumer Credit Operations, Japan
- Lead efforts in managing inbound & outbound operation for 7 days a week by closely working with colleagues inside/outside Japan for the accurate capacity planning based on the volume forecast
- Drive initiatives by developing and executing plans with prioritization by partnering with credit colleagues, Risk Management team and other functions to achieve goals
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships within and outside GSN
- Provide effective coaching to Team Leaders through regular reviews of team performance and timely actions to close the gap
- Ensure development plan put in place for the Team Leaders as well as a group of Credit Specialists and create an environment that helps attract & retain best in class talent
- Achieve and maintain high level of employee engagement & motivation
- Keep the director of Credit advised of the department’s success in achieving targets, and improving performance
- Ensure 24 x 7 audit readiness, compliance to regulatory & AXP norms
- Control the costs to operate the credit functions
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong people management skill & experience to inspire and motivate people
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills with ability to build, lead, influence, and contribute at various levels of the business
- Proven ability in analytical skills with strong attention to details
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to drive innovation and change in a fast moving environment
- Fluency in Japanese & English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): フルタイム