Our group’s central mission is to drive revenue growth, create and deliver best in class products using agile methodology. The group works across all geographies and businesses to drive innovation and optimize risk/return trade-offs.
Global Account Receivable Management: This team conceptualizes and creates global platforms and features managing Card Member Accounts and Financials. Global AR support the Global consumer Issuing Business growth and compliance needs with high stability and very high volume transactions in 20+ countries.
What type of work can you expect to do in Enterprise Digital & Analytics at American Express?
- Work closely with Marketing and strategy teams to gather and prioritize needs and create new breakthrough functionalities for our card or non-card products especially online lending.
- Design new capabilities to automate our business processes and drastically reduce our time to market.
- Help us think through process improvement that will streamline our way of operating.
- Provide recommendations on winning new customers and wallet share of existing customers through deep analysis and insights.
Our team is global. It provides flexibility to work in multiple geographies. It is an excellent training ground to become a functional expert, a general manager, or an innovator!
Here are the skills and experience we are looking for. Do these describe you?
- Strong agile Product Management discipline, solution-oriented mindset, and focus on outcomes and how to solve complex problems with an iterative approach.
- Passion to build an end-to-end understanding of Amex processes, product economics, and content expertise
- Deep curiosity and an innovative spirit through company-wide collaboration, industry practices, and disruptive thinking
- Interest and understanding of customer facing digital commerce experiences like browser/app based checkouts and emerging technologies like physical store shopping enhanced with digital capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Currently enrolled in a full-time MBA program
- Students must have a graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019
American Express’ heritage was built on service and has been sustained by innovation. Through our evolution from an express mail business in 1850, to one of the world’s largest card issuers by purchasing volume and a digital innovator, we’ve never been afraid to explore new possibilities and embrace the changing marketplace.
From our high employee Satisfaction ratings to our many workplace awards, American Express is consistently recognized as a great place to work by people around the world. We offer talented individuals challenging work with purpose by embracing both innovation and tradition. As our company has grown and evolved, sometimes reinventing our business outright, we have never strayed from the customer-service ethos and values on which the company was built –trust, security, integrity, quality, good citizenship, respect and customer commitment.
Our team will review completed applications on a rolling basis. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application and will be in contact with you by April 30th.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Tags: US reqs – MBA/MS
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time