American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
The incumbent’s key responsibilities will include:
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners across Decision Sciences and Credit Risk Management to design innovative solutions, capture requirements and drive a common future vision.
• Drive enhancement of model and strategy processes that support core risk management decisions.
• Work in close partnership with Advanced Risk Capabilities and AET to deploy next generation risk capabilities, designed for long-term adaptability.
• Define and manage Data quality control measures for Risk ODLs.
• Co-ordinate with cross functional business groups in driving Customer Management ODLs development.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks
QualificationsDeep expertise in consumer risk management encompassing knowledge of data, processes and systems
• Good programming skills - Java, Python, Spark and Hadoop with a minimum one year of work experience
• Ability to build strong relationships, operate effectively within large cross-functional teams, and influence business partners to drive change
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively with internal and external senior leaders
• Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and design industry leading solutions
• Minimum of Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, engineering, computer science, econometrics, or another related field of study
• Familiarity with Big Data, APIs, and Agile development
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time