Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PR Manager, Public Affairs and Communications
- Develop American Express Brand Communications strategies along with the team to effectively drive initial consideration and relevance of the American Express brand among the core target audiences.
- Manage various Brand Communications activities by leading external agencies and partners, and monitor its effectiveness.
- Support the business goals by ensuring the development and implementation of effective communications programs to deliver key messages about the business, its service, expertise and products.
- Provide strategic communications advice to senior leaders and proactively seek exposure opportunities through media and speaking engagements.
- Identify and engage opinion leaders and influential bloggers as necessary to support business goal.
- Manage robust internal communications program along with other PR team members. Executions include internal messaging development, town hall meeting management, intranet contents production and upload, internal TV broadcasting scenario script writing
Develop appropriate communications strategies and messaging through close collaboration with key business partners (such as senior leaders, global counterparts, external agency) to protect American Express brand value, and to mitigate business impact
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Must have 7-8 years Public Relations and/or Marketing Communications experience. Communications agency experience is a plus.
- Must have strong knowledge of Japanese media and Social Media. Well established media network/contacts are preferable
- Must understand the changing media landscape, and be able to build strong communications strategy
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills, Japanese (native level) and English (business level). Experience working in and/or for global companies are preferable. International experience is a plus
- Should be able to work independently, and also be a good team player
- Should have a positive mindset to challenge the status-quo
- Have to be proactive, flexible and have excellent interpersonal and relationship skill. Must have ability to influence others and be comfortable in communicating at all levels
- Requires maturity to handle highly sensitive and in many cases confidential company information as well as managing multiple stakeholders
- Able to manage and respond quickly to multiple priorities while driving results and delivery against deadlines. Be calm under pressure.
- Social media skill would be a huge plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): フルタイム