This position is to support co-brand product-line strategy development and partnership management, such as implementing marketing programs, negotiating both with the internal and external stakeholders for loyalty engagement, spend stimulation, and card member retention.
The responsibility will also include product enhancement and new product development to explore the business opportunities in new segments, co-working with the manager and the team.
The incumbent is required to understand the product value, financials, and customer satisfaction through end to end process, working closely with various cross functional teams.
Job responsibilities are:
- Support the manager/the team to develop marketing plans and programs and/or enhance the products, analyze customer needs, competitive activities and market environment to provide the superior value as competitive in the market place.
- Manage the external business partners to develop/improve existing product value propositions for the best-in-class products.
- Work closely with card sales team and pull acquisition team on products acquisition. Provide marketing supports to acquisition programs such as acquisition offers and sales manual.
- Collaborate well with the internal stakeholders such as the call centers, technology, merchant partnership teams, to ensure the superior customer experiences at all customer contact points from end-to-end process aiming the high customer satisfaction.
- Track and monitor marketing investment, other financials, and the products profitability, working with Finance, Risk management, and procurement teams.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong track record of driving result, ability to execute multiple initiatives under tight schedule
- Analytical skills and data driven, but also with the creative thinking
- Innovative and flexible approach to resolve unexpected problems
- Excellent team player – build consensus and bring focus in a cross functional environment - Good communication skill in both English and Japanese
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time