American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Information Security Analyst
- Analyzes information security and IT Risk data to develop visualizations, stories and summaries
- Responsible for defining requirements and managing the migration of manual reports to our analytics platform for automation
- Responsible for defining requirements and managing the migration of the metric catalog from Sharepoint to an automated repository with self-service capabilities in our analytics platform.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who is able to communicate effectively will all levels of leadership and peers to drive activities. The position requires flexibility and ability to effectively function in a dynamic environment, including the ability to address ad-hoc projects that arise based on developing business needs with urgency while balancing other priorities. The candidate should possess superior organization, communication, decision making and planning skills. Additional qualifications include:
· Capable of explaining technical concepts to a non-technical audience
· Confident and clear communication; strong ability to influence leaders and drive change
· Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, work effectively in ambiguous situations, and a willingness to take charge and drive results
· 2+ Years experiences working with big data platforms, metrics, analytics, reporting and data mining and management at scale with products like Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
· 2+ Years ETL, SQL scripting, stored procedures, and construction of highly complex queries required
· Experience with Python, R or other programming language for data analysis a plus
· Ability to analyze data and communicate results through visualizations, stories and summaries
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Statistics or other related field (or equivalent work experience)
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the
position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa
sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time