American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Implementation Associate, Accertify
Accertify Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express is a leader in providing software, tools and strategies for preventing online fraud and mitigating enterprise-wide risks. Accertify is committed to providing e-commerce companies with comprehensive and cost-effective solutions to fight fraud and reduce risk in a card not present environment.
Implementation Associates are responsible for helping deliver successful deployment of the various components of Accertify’s Interceptas fraud prevention platform.
These responsibilities include:
• Configuration of complex software integration projects with the expectation of meeting and exceeding company-defined standards, with the expectation to migrate into increasing levels of project management, definition, and design.
• Utilise strong interpersonal and communication skills to develop strong relationships with customers to deliver exceptional service and ensure that expectations are exceeded.
• Act as a liaison between new Customers and Accertify internal departments including sales and technical development.
• Job requires potential travel to Customers’ site
• Work closely with Accertify subject matter experts to evaluate and identify emerging technologies / fraud trends and adapt new approaches and features as needed.
• Define and perform testing of the final customer solution to ensure a high level of quality
• Develop and deploy fraud transaction screening rules and methodologies.
• Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on software implementation and integration or software project management
• Strong Communication and Interpersonal Relationship building skills
• Strong Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Ability to negotiate and offer alternatives to the client on setting up the appropriate integration and risk logic
• Ability to communicate with client’s staff at Networking and Software Integration level.
• Experience with creating reports for analytical purposes is a plus
• Previous experience with XML/JSON is a plus
• Good understanding of HTTP / HTTPS / SFTP is a plus
• Be able to read through and understand error log files (troubleshoot).
• Online Credit Card processing, chargeback, and fraud analysis experience is a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time