This position is responsible for supporting to develop and implement new business strategy by leveraging partnership and deliver incremental BCV, ECV, Organic growth and portfolio expansion by expanding NAA. The responsibility will also include supporting to build new partnership for New card acquisition, billing expansion and revenue expansion. The incumbent will ensure the program will be implemented to the markets with higher customer satisfaction through end-to end process, working closely with various cross-functional teams.
1. Support to capture business growth idea from key stakeholders (i.e. LM Sales, SME Sales AD, GMS, ICS, Risk, etc.)
2. Support to conduct an initial assessment of opportunities and drill them down to strategies with prioritization.
3. Support to capture core needs from stakeholders and develop implementation plan.
4.Support to coordinate with internal check points for implementation and obtain consensus. (i.e. GCO, Compliance, Operations, etc.)
5.Support to involve necessary teams in GCP as a part of implementation or project. (i.e. GPM, Global Marketing, GPD&O, Tech, etc.)
6.Support to cascade the implementation plan to necessary front line people having support from FE.
New Business Development
1.Co-work with Partnership Team and support to conduct a periodical market scan to identify inorganic growth opportunities.
2.Support to go through from strategy development, implementation plan, feasibility study and initial consensus from managements.
3.Support to set a project involving necessary stakeholders. (GPM, Marketing, FE, GPD&O, GCO, GCP Tech, Compliance, Risk, Consumer team, Finance)
4.Support to drive the project as a project leader and deliver implementation on expectation.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
1. Solid business planning skills and understanding of Japan market and customers
2. Experience of partner negotiation
3. Strong thought leadership – innovative & creating thinking
4. Strong track record of driving result
5. Ability to mange, build consensus and bring focus in a cross-functional environment
6. Good understanding of customer segmentation and targeting
7. Excellent team player
8. Good communication skills for both in Japanese and English languages
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): フルタイム