American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Agile Program Manager
- As a chief scrum master facilitate Scaled Agile Framework program/release level processes and execution with management, domain and technical acumen
- Work with product, business, technical, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment – including input to solution definition, integration points and requirement definition
- Manage and track team velocity, financials, and other KPIs in relation to the project/program and its plan
- Provide visibility into gaps, issues, risks and opportunities across scrum teams, solving and where needed escalating impediments
- Drive program, release level and enterprise improvement and standardization activities using SAFe as the primary framework
- Manage E2E integration test phases
- Opportunity to provide in-house informal agile coaching to our product and business teams (optional)
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience required; advanced degree preferred
- 3 years Scrum Master experience
- 7+ years relevant Project/Program Management experience
- Experience facilitating Agile, Scrum or other rapid application development teams to deliver technology solutions on time, on budget, and to spec
- SAFe certification and hands-on experience
- Strong servant-leadership skills
- Proven ability to deliver complex software features iteratively and reliably
- Strong understanding of SAFe or iterative development processes, including quality and testing practices
- Possess a high degree of technical savvy, with a keen ability to learn new technology quickly and easily
- Adaptive communication
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Courage, curiosity & tenacity
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time