American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Account Development Consultant-Enterprise Engagement Team
- Prior consultative sales and account development experience, preferably in an outbound call environment
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- Ability to build a value proposition through effective probing and understanding of the customers’ business model
- Demonstrated ability to identify potential client growth opportunities and drive results through creative problem solving
- Ability to build and leverage relationships with internal colleagues to achieve desired results
- Highly organized, self-motivated, excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage rigorous daily, weekly, and monthly call plan and strategies for achieving results
- Client centric focus; Ability to exceed client expectations while delivering on goals
- Broad industry awareness of external events, factors and competitors that could impact American Express client partnerships
- Ability to build rapport and credibility
- Positive “can-do” attitude with a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Be able to handle setbacks and unforeseen changes while remaining positive
- Strong computer skills; experience in Salesforce, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time