American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
- To perform credit servicing call on overdue accounts, whilst delivering the first class customer service;
- Negotiate, collect and perform credit control on credit risk accounts in adhere with ICSSRM policy and procedures;
- Achieve specific performance targets based on call monitoring scores, effectiveness of outstanding balances collected, and daily volume handled / productivity.
- Effectively negotiate with a customer focused mind-set, and discuss alternate payment arrangements and repayment plans for customers in financial difficulty.
- Recommend cancellation, or suspend spending privaleges where required, and communicate these actions to customers
- Raise recommendation to write-off handling fees, petty balances or penalty charges, when justified or necessary.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned
upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to
applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Education: College Graduate
- Prefer candidates to have Customer Service experience.
- Must be willing and able to work any shift within our hours of operations, which includes nights and weekends.
- Ability to work in a fast paced call center environment, balancing the need to support the inbound call center while meeting production and quality goals.
- Ability to effectively communicate American Express concerns while ensuring customers that they are valued.
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to process large amounts of information in a short amount of time and articulate a workable solution to the customer.
- Computer literate with a solid working knowledge of current internet technology and the ability to research information for business related purposes.
- Must be comfortable making decisions and recommendations in unclear circumstances and be able to manage multiple tasks effectively while progressing through work concurrently.
- Resilient with the desire to continually improve personal performance, customer satisfaction and business brand and demonstrated patience and ability to solve customer concerns.
- Ability to navigate in multiple computer systems while interacting with the customer simultaneously.
- Must be able to effectively listen to the customer, make a connection, acknowledge and empathize when appropriate.
- Must have strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision.
- Must have the ability to use good, sound judgment in decision making and the ability to effectively manage change and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Self-motivated and committed to drive results with professional business maturity.
- Have Fluent English speaking and written skills both English and mandarin
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time