American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Team Leader - RPC
- Lead a team of Work Force management analysts supporting CFN Processes
- Establish and Lead Inventory Management concepts in line with CFN priorities
- Implement Best Practices to support introduction of Tools and Capabilities and Automation Controllership routines
- Should be able to drive Growth Mindset and challenge the 'Status Quo'
- Should be able to drive innovation and change, resulting in improved OPEX management
- Track and report key Workforce Planning and Inventory metrics for CFN business units
- Develop and deliver business solutions to local and executive level leadership team, aimed to elevate performance levels
- Consistently and effectively implement the Performance Management Process as a leadership tool to help employees maximize their potential.
- Create Performance Reviews, and Development Plans of Team members
- POC for all Business Performance and WFP related inquiries from Sr. Leadership Team members across Amex proprietary and partner sites
- Oversight and execution of the Regional/Market areas Business Continuation Plan
- Oversight and management of MIS performance analytics programs required to drive improved productivity and efficiency at the local site level.
- Coach & Develop direct reports towards maximizing performance efficiency
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best.
- Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 7 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- Graduate/Post-Graduate with minimum 4 years of Work Experience
- Work force planning certified and/or minimum 3-4 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Resilient operational planner with experience in understanding business processes and customer needs.
- Possess strong analytical skills, ability to evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions.
- People leader and Project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven ability to drive results and process improvements
- Strong analytical / financial acumen
- Strong relationship, presentation, and communication skills with multiple levels across the organization
- Strong understanding of metrics and business environment
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time